Sunday, January 13, 2013

Holy Crap!!!!!

I lost 3.4 lbs this week! I can't believe it. The scale has been stuck at 284-286 for so long that I thought it would never move.

I'm so excited! I actually started yelling in the bathroom. My Dad thinks I'm a little crazy.

According to My Fitness Pal, this is what I have lost in 2013 so far. They do not count half pounds and such though. I am actually down 4.4 lbs.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


This is my total weight loss. They don't count partial pounds either. Weight Watcher's shows me down 65.8 lbs. - almost 66 lbs.




I am trying to be realistic here. I know that in the past whenever I lose a really large amount (like over 2 lbs.), I usually gain the next week. Plus, it's going to be that time of the month when us girls tend to bloat. I've already decided not to stress out about it. I'll weigh in and own whatever number I get. Maybe the scale will surprise me. You never know.

I feel good about this new program I am trying. It's a combination of Weight Watchers and My Fitness Pal.

Apparently it's working!


2 comments:

  1. Well done on the weight loss

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete